In my online Sales Team Management Program, your sales manager will receive:
- Blueprint to running weekly sales meetings that actually deliver VALUE
- 17 pre-written sales meetings topics, ready to go
- Sophisticated compensation structures for commissions
- How to use contests & organized activities to drive consistent monthly and annual sales
- How to have personal 1-on-1s with each salesperson to motivate, hold accountable, correct, or inspire
- Breaking down each salesperson's personal income or sales goal down to the EXACT number of doors they need to knock weekly
- Driving sales in old storms and winter months
- Creating morale and positive team culture
- Manage your sales team without feeling like a slave driver or a "buddy" they don't take seriously
- Guide to providing ongoing sales training to improve their skills and avoid stagnancy
- Tools & trackers for logging door knocking/inspection activity and results
Legitimate Tools for the Sales Manager
Consider this the sales manager’s tool kit for managing the team, driving sales, running valuable sales meetings, providing ongoing sales training, motivating and holding the team accountable to goals and activities, incentivizing activity and results, and more.
Effectively ignite a fire in your sales team to drive consistent sales and maintain revenue momentum through the slow AND fast seasons through formal team management strategies.
Formulas for Goal Setting & Execution
Break down each individual salesperson’s SPECIFIC annual income or sales goal down to the EXACT number of doors they need to knock each week to hit that goal, based on their unique closing ratios and desired work schedule.
Accountability & Motivation
Learn how to have word-for-word conversations and weekly 1-on-1s with each of your salesmen to hold them accountable to their commitments and goals, keep them inspired, prevent burnout, and maintain a high team morale and positive closing culture.